Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Foxes on Cable tonight

  1. #1
    Inactive Member hawkeye_pierce_mf's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Title Airdate Time Channel
    Movie Foxes Sat, Apr 29 10:00 PM FLIXe
    Movie Foxes Wed, May 3 11:30 PM TMCe
    Movie Foxes Tue, May 9 01:35 PM SHOTe

  2. #2
    Inactive Member she-bomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No matter how many times I see this movie, I still wish I could save Annie.

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I know what you mean she-bomb!
    It breaks my heart, every time! [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    Thanks for the heads up Le Hawkeye!
    [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Derek Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2006
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think everyone was awesome in this movie! Filmed in Dec 1979, I remember those decorations they use to put on Hollywood Blvd during Christmas !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic